As Heard On
$950 Flat Fee Listing - Save Thousands!
If you’re considering buying a home locally and have one to sell, you’ve come to the right place. Our ‘Flat Fee, Full Service’ home selling/buying service can literally save you thousands of dollars vs. traditional fees*.
What do you get for $950?
Complete Full Service Listing including:
- In Home Consultation
- Professional Photography
- Expansive Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Branded Sign with “Smart” Features
- Mega Open House
- Professional Showing Service
- Expert Consultation & Negotiation
- Attorney Consultation (if needed)
Why choose Us? Simply put, a proven track record of providing superior real estate services at a reduced fee.
- Over 100 years combined real estate experience
- Nearly 10 years selling homes at a reduced cost to the client
- Over $100 MILLION in property sold at a reduced rate
- Over $4 MILLION savings to our clients vs. commonly charged real estate fees
- Client ratings of 4.96/5 in independent reviews
- Full Service Support Staff
- Nationally Recognized Brand
- Seen and heard locally on News Channel 4, 104.5 The Zone & the Tennessean
Why a flat fee? That’s easy, the internet has changed the Realtor’s role when it comes to advertising your property.
The marketing cost for a typical** listing in today’s world has decreased significantly. Gone are the days of investing hundreds of dollars to market ones property to the end consumer. Within hours of listing a home on MLS, property details are shared with Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and hundreds of other real estate related web sites. Since 90% of all home searches (according to The National Association of Realtors) begin online, the majority of a home’s exposure takes place with the click of a mouse. So, without investing another dime, the majority of potential buyers have access to a listings details.
How are we able to provide this service? That’s easy as well.
Other flat fee companies provide little if any support regarding the complicated intricacies of the home selling process. This lack of consultation can literally cost a seller thousands. Often times, a reasonable flat fee makes far more sense than a high percentage of the sales price. Bottom line, other “flat fee only” companies cannot provide our level of expertise and support, often because they are a one person operation. We have a team of professionals that go to work for you. The reason we are able to provide greater support, expertise and professionalism, is that we only offer our flat fee listing service to those that are purchasing a qualifying home locally. Simply put, we look at the value of both sides of the transaction, which allows us to provide a “Full Service” experience for both the selling and buying process, all while saving our clients thousands of dollars vs. traditionally charged fees.
*Some restrictions do apply:
1) Minimum sales price for both the sale and purchase must be greater than $250,000 or less than $700,000 (due to increased marketing costs). (According to the latest statistics with GNAR the median price of a single family home in Middle TN is $294,000). Purchase of next home to be no less than 75% of sales price of existing home. (ex. $500,000 sale, $375,000 purchase). Incentives are offered to the majority of our clients, please consult.
2) The properties being sold and purchased must be in the following Middle TN counties: Davidson, Williamson, Wilson, Rutherford, Sumner or Maury.
3) The flat fee of $950 is due and payable at time of listing the property or the seller has the option of paying 1½% of the homes sales price at time of closing. That is 1½% to the listing office and the recommended 3% to the selling office.
4) The only way we can provide our “Flat Fee, Full Service” program is IF we (TMG) collect a 3% commission on the (your) purchase side of the transaction. This 3% is typically offered/paid by the seller of the home you are purchasing. In the event said seller is offering less than 3%, say 2 ½%, you (the purchaser) are required to pay that difference. Often time this amount can be negotiated with the seller paying it. This is not considered additional costs, we are simply asking for what is commonly offered to the selling office. (Example: $350,000 sales price x .5% difference between 3% and 2 1/2% = a shortage due at closing of $1,750)
**The costs of marketing luxury properties (homes valued at 2 to 3 times the average) can be far greater than those priced closer to the median.
What is the usual commission rate charged to sell a home in Tennessee?
Six percent (6%) is a commonly charged commission rate. There are No “standard,” “traditional,” “normal” or “usual” commission structures. All real estate companies are free to charge whatever rate the property owner and company/agent mutually agreed upon.
How long will you be offering your Flat Fee program?
Business is like life, things often change, so the best way to answer is “for now". If you or someone you know is selling soon but not within the next few months, be sure to reach out to us and reserve your opportunity to save thousands with this incredible offer. As you can imagine, for this offer to be sustainable as a long term business offering, the criteria of restrictions must be honored. We always endeavor to create a win/win relationship with our clients.
What if the property I am selling or purchasing is outside of the six counties listed?
We will do all that is possible to save you costs when buying and selling. At the same time, the effort must make sense from a business standpoint. Let’s talk and see what we can work out.
What if the property I am selling is only valued below $250,000 or I’m moving out of Middle Tennessee?
Again, we will look at each individual situation and will help you save all we can. In some cases, that could mean a reduced percentage, if not a flat fee.
Is the flat fee refundable if I decide not to sell?
It is not. It’s a nonrefundable fee for the cost/effort of marketing/selling your home and helping you purchase your next home. You can request to have your listing removed at any time through our “Easy Out” listing guarantee however, the $950 is nonrefundable.
How long is your listing agreement?
We have an “easy out” or “day to day” listing agreement. It can be cancelled at any time prior to the home selling with a 48 hour notice. We understand that life changes and needs change. Our goal is to win you over as your “Realtor for Life”, the last thing we will do is lock you into an agreement that’s not to your benefit.
Besides the $950, what other costs will I incur when selling my home?
Commission rates are always negotiable. We do highly recommend that you offer a 3% commission to the selling office/agent (the agent that brings the buyer). In addition to the above mentioned Broker fees, there are interest and tax pro rations, title insurance, termite inspection, misc. recording fees, etc. A good number to use for the cost to sell a home are: Total Broker fees (in this case, $950 + 3%) plus 1 ½% to 2% of the sales price. This does not include any negotiated buyer costs.
What are the costs I will incur when purchasing a home?
The best advice we can give is to discuss this with your lender of choice. Buyer costs typically run approximately 1 ½- 2% of the “loan amount”, in addition to your down payment.
Fill Out The Form Below For More Details